HOW TO MEASURE
To get the best fit for your waist trainer always measure up before you order. Our waist trainer made from premium latex, cotton and spandex, which are not as stretchy as the normal elastic corsets, so do not use your clothes size or jean size to decide your waist trainer size as they may not sit on the smallest part of your waist, for instance you might be a size 10 in clothes but your waist might be a size 12 waist.
Please follow the step by step guide below to measure your waist correctly. Never size down! a smaller size won't fit right and maybe painful.
To begin with, you will need a tape measure, all our size guidelines are in centimeter (cm).
1. Find the smallest part of your waist, this is generally just above your belly button.
2. Wrap the tape measure around your waist, make sure that there is no gap in between you and the tape measure.
3. Do not pull the tape measure over tight as this will result in the waist trainer is too restrictive and can be harmful to your health.
4. You want to get a true reading of your waistline - do not go by your jean size as they may not sit on the smallest part of your waistline.
5. If your size is in between, it's best to go a size up as the waist trainer run small and are adjustable.
When you have your measurements you will be able to order the correct size for you, each product has its own size chart but if you need any help get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Please don't be tempted to go down an extra size as a smaller size will cause bulges and discomfort. Instead of going down a size, go up a control level. This will ensure your shapewear provides the support you need and a smooth silhouette.